**** The GTA V Crew Emblem Competition ****

Caporegime
The present OcUK crew emblem/logo could do with some refreshing and there is nothing like a competition to get those creative juices flowing amongst you lovely talented people. :)

Requirements**

The new emblem can be anything you fancy but it must at least feature the present OcUK logo somewhere within it.

It must also be suitable to post on the forum, so follow the present forum rules and have nothing obscene (Rockstar don't allow it either).

It needs to be transparent as this looks best on clothing, cars etc.

To the best of my knowledge (which yes, is limited) you have to use the 'Rockstar Social Club Emblem Editor' to create anything.

Once created then post an image of your artwork within this thread. I'll also copy all the suitable images to the second post for easier viewing/voting*

The competition will run until Thursday 21st May. Good luck all that enter (if any) :)

Oh and yes, there will be a prize for the winner.

5UB has very kindly agreed to arrange for a little something to be delivered.

* Everyone in the crew has a say/vote.

** Anything I've missed, I'll add.

Caporegime
OP
A

B

C

D

E
DM9rL7.png

F

G

H

Soldato
Quick mess around

Pizza got delivered to the office just before I left, so decided to stay, eat pizza and mess around on the emblem creator whilst off the clock lol

Work in progress, trying to learn how it all works properly:
<image removed till done>

Last edited:
Soldato
Did a quickie. Would like to get more of a military badge/patch look worked in at some point, will work on it over the weekend and see where I get!

Started to do the OcUK text, but realised it'd look pap on a transparent background the way I was going to do it.

iVONZyz.png

Back
Top Bottom