• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Hybrid 980Ti On Route! ***

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Our forwarders have confirmed that we have 200pcs landing with us Tuesday! Act fast, as most are already pre-sold!

Inno3D GeForce GTX 980Ti Hybrid Black Edition 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (C98TP-1SDN-N5HNX) @ £629.99 inc VAT

GX-057-IN_400.jpg

Gear up for next-gen gaming with the GeForce® GTX™ 980 Ti.
The Accelero Hybrid is the first graphics card cooler with integrated air and liquid solution in the market. It offers an all-in-one solution with 30% cooling performance and 5dB quieter than the stock cooler.

Loading indicator with heaving loading resulting in the card glowing red, low power gaming the card is illuminated green and at idle the card illuminates blue.

Ti. The most powerful two letters in the world of GPUs. When paired with our flagship gaming GPU–GeForce GTX 980–it gives you incredible new levels of performance and capabilities. GTX 980 Ti is accelerated by the groundbreaking NVIDIA Maxwell™ architecture to deliver an unbeatable 4K and virtual reality experience. With 2816 NVIDIA® CUDA® cores and 6 GB of memory, it has the horsepower to drive whatever comes next.

Features:
- VR Ready
- DirectX 12 Ready
- 4k Ready
- 6144MB VRAM
- Titan X PCB
- Hybrid Cooling Solution, less noise, lower temperatures

Specification
- GeForce 980Ti
- GPU: GeForce 980Ti
- Core Base Clock: 1203MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 1304MHz
- Memory Clock: 7280MHz
- Memory Size: 6144MB GDDR5
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Bus: 384-bit
- CUDA Cores: 2816
- DirectX 12: Yes
- DVI Port: 1x Dual-Link DVI, 3x DisplayPort & 1x HDMI
- DisplayPort: Yes
- HDCP: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Power: 1x 6-Pin & 1x 8-Pin
- 600W PSU Required
- 250W TDP
- Warranty: 3yr

Only £629.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Permabanned
NoobCannon Add pump radiator hoses and option of ****up and those hybrids look VERY GOOD :D
Comes from person that by accident screwdrivered 2 hour old 7950 card bang 250 pounds GONE.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I was so pumped for getting one of these, but having an absolute mare with my system so will have to hose off, I mean hold off.

Associate
just pre-ordered mine now. date keeps changing so i gave up waiting. i hope i made the right choice. it was this or the EVGA class. goodbye 7970ghz hello 980ti

Soldato
Far too expensive, needs a good £100 lopped off.

Not really. 980ti starts from £500 and if you were to buy a decent bracket like a corsair hg10 and a corsair HXX AIO cooler to go the DIY AIO cooled route, that's another £100 right there. Plus you don't have the hassle / risk of fitting yourself, so it's about spot on I'd say and £30 cheaper than the evga

Back
Top Bottom