Incredible customer service incident

Associate
I was buying 2 self balancing unicycles on one of the common Chinese bang good websites. Paid £650. After I placed the order I was told by the webpage, that if I download their app, I will receive a 10% discount for my next purchase.

I did so, immediately cancelled my order and placed it again with new received 10% discount - a saving of £65!

Unfortunately the website struggled to send me my items. It seems my unicycles were over a limit of 15kg for their standard delivery (these ones had extra large 0.53KWh battery) They offered to use courier at no extra cost. It seems courier refused my items, because they contained battery, and there were some huge fires, caused by batteries in China. In the end the website said sorry and cancelled my order.

Some months later I try to use my 10% code to buy a tablet and get told it has already been previously used(by me obviously). So I write to customer service, describe the situation and ask for a new code. Don't hear anything from them for the next 4-5 days (including a weekend). Then receive £65 into my paypal! Equivalent to the saving I would have made on my original purchase. I find it quite extraordinary.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Much wow. No care. Do you even lift bro?
More than you can afford pal. Ferrari.
But do you stand to wipe?

Caporegime
Those damn Chinese. It's bad enough they are so cheap and now they are giving extraordinary customer service?

U.K. Firms may as well cease trading tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom