driving licence

  1. robi00

    Help with understanding licence

    Hi, Just got my Italian DL converted to a UK one and need some help in understanding what I can drive, specifically if I can drive a 125cc or a 150cc and if I need a CBT for it. Here is the entitlements on my DL: - AM - A (restriction 79(3) - B1 - B (restriction 70l) - fkpq I am confused...
Top Bottom