Sgarrista
Commissario
Coming soon (tm) :D

12345.png

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
There'll be more. Not buying new then?

Ha no not a chance, even if I was a multi millionaire I would never buy a car new.

If only you hadnt told a bunch of folks on the internet!

I got some details about whats going on, the guy is so deep in the hole right now he cant afford to clear his finance for the bank to release the car :(

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
I can imagine it's not going to be unusual in the next few months to a year - lots of people will have bought cars like this on finance with 15-20% deposits and will now be in negative equity.

Yea, its not unusual when buying supercars, but the amount this guy is in the hole is steep.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Can only do that if they want to repo the car. Which they don't, he just wants out so was trying to sell privately (technically SoR).

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Hahaha, what a bust :D

Something else will come along dude, maybe wait until it turns up before bragging on the internet though :D

Honestly it was all lined up, paperwork done, deposit down... just needed to go pick it up. The dealer selling it was furious also as he had prepped it for sale and handover including paying for a service, independent health check etc, can imagine the cut he we gonna take rug pulled from him.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Wait it out. You’ll get a good deal come the new year I think.

Another deal is in the works. Car currently waiting to go into lambo for full inspection and service, which I think is next week, 16 hours labor involved so probably not this side of Christmas or New year until it all finishes unless they really pull their fingers out.

you still got your old lambo, is that coming up for sale ?

Its up for sale on AT/PH right now.

What about a nice Honda Accord?

Haaaaaaaaaa

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Great stuff hopefully it works out in your favour.

If you ever get time to a do a right up I’d love to read how much it exactly costs to run one of these and the costs involved in terms of purchasing etc

Did you look at anything else? Or was it pretty much a aventador or nothing.

Looked at Perfs, 458, 488, a few maccas, considered a nismo gtr.

and of course, ill be documenting everything in the relevant thread :)

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Macca maybe an option too now they seem to have shed most their money, drop in a 570S for 70-90k but I think your after something way more show off than a 488 or Macca so I think Lambo is only option for you.

A cheap 570 with decat and hybrid turbos with a light tune is still an option tbh, that incredible chassis with the power and noise it needed form the factory, would be a real sweet spot.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
why not a performante?

There was one I was going to buy listed up a few days ago, within 24 hours it was sold. Theres another identical one up for 25k more. The problem is the STO is the direct successor to the perf so once it starts rolling out perfs are going to drop hard.

Perfs also arent "rare" like some people think. There are a lot out there, so even the rarity game isnt in your favor buying one, you simply need one priced very aggressively.

Back
Top Bottom