1 Series - F20

please tell me it was on the 125i...
I went for the 118i.
It's easy to get carried away spec'ing options but I had a budget and stuck to it.

[TW]Fox;21532979 said:
Doh, no vis pack means thsoe horrible halogen reflectors :( Vis pack is essential on cars where the non-Xenon fitted cars have reflectors.

If you must spend £27000 on a 118i at least make sure it doesnt have the same crappy lights as a Kia Picanto.
Kia's are the future ;)

Sorry to hijack the thread, but why is the 1 Series Coupe so much more then the 1 Series hatchback.

I was looking at a 130i, but the 135i looks so much better as a coupe, however the price sky rockets.

I mean in general not just between those two, all of the coupés are more expensive then the hatchbacks.

Yes... because look at the age of the cars you are finding. The 130i was discontinued in the year the 135i was introduced. All 135i's are 2007-current cars, all 130i's are up to and including 2008 IIRC.

Lush interior :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

[TW]Fox;21533364 said:
Yes... because look at the age of the cars you are finding. The 130i was discontinued in the year the 135i was introduced. All 135i's are 2007-current cars, all 130i's are up to and including 2008 IIRC.

Fox,

I am looking to change my car over the summer.

I currently have a 2008 VW Polo 9n3 GTI.

Reading previous threads, the 1 Series seems to tick many boxes and has had much praise(bar its looks), but I am not loving the look of the hatchback version, however I am loving he coupé version. Since I have had hatch backs since my first car, it could be a nice change.

So that's why I am looking at a 1 series coupé and want a decent amount of bhp to come with it, 200BHP+

What 1 series would you recommend as the 135i seems to be just out of budget.

Cheers

Last edited:
Seats decent, everything else fails.

As Winston Churchill once said:

"Madam, I may be drunk but you're ugly, and in the morning I'll be sober."

To date the 1 series has shown no hint of being anything other than ugly. A coyote threat would be an improvement.

[TW]Fox;21533373 said:
Yours wont look like that as you didn't spec the Satnav, so you get the little screen instead :p
That's okay, if I need size I can just fire up my iPad and launch TomTom :p

If you like white, get a white one. Don't get a different colour just because people on here prefer it.

It comes down to preference after all.

How have BMW messed up this new 1 Series?

For what you pay the car is fantastic. The engines are brilliant. The 125i trumps a Golf GTI and costs significantly less, not to mention is vastly superior in terms of fuel economy/CO2 too.

It looks horrendous though. WHY oh WHY does it have to look so damn awful.

How have BMW messed up this new 1 Series?

For what you pay the car is fantastic. The engines are brilliant. The 125i trumps a Golf GTI and costs significantly less.

It looks horrendous though. WHY oh WHY does it have to look so damn awful.

You answered your own question. :p

Back
Top Bottom