1 Series sound upgrade and various other mods

Associate
Hiya.

So I'm now using the wife's 1 series as she claims she doesn't like it. So in typical Chris fashion I'm always looking to change / improve things.

So Ive already added an aftermarket apple car play unit and reversing camera which was the wife's last request before I got my hands on it. Quite a simple upgrade to do in fairness and was done in an afternoon on my day off!

Now what I'm looking for is some advice on adding some tweeters into the |A pillars, retrofit as it were. I'm guessing it should be quite simple and would possibly just require some tweeters and new door trims? Anyone done it?

Also I would quite like to retrofit front and rear parking sensors that link up with the i drive. Anyone done that as well?

And last but not least power folding mirrors??

Thanks for any tips coming my way

What model and year and body type is it ? (Hatchback) / coup?

Mine has rear parking sensors fitted on a 2010 model, not sure about front they may have the cutouts for them in the bumper and would need some sonar sensors fitted and possibly coded ? Not sure

In relation to folding mirrors again not something Iv done , you would probably need to code it (you want to check if this is something that's possible on your car ) Carley app and dongle has some coding features but I don't have carley
Its a 118d hatchback and a 65 plate

Back
Top Bottom