1 USB device... 2PC's???

Associate
Does anone know if there is some gizmo available that will allow 1 or more usb devices (ie mouse/keyboard) to control 2 pc's simultaneously? No switches etc, the 2 pc's have to be controlled at once.

Cheers,
Zeph.

Soldato
I'm not sure what you mean by no switches, but some KVM's have USB support enabling them to be used on two PC's but they need soft switching, ie pressing a given key combination on a keyboard.

Associate
OP
Thats sort of what i meant by no switches, the device(s) need to be able to control 2 PC's simultaneously (ie do the same function at once on both) not to be switched between the 2.

Soldato
I do think you can do that im afraid, thats not how the interface was designed to work.

What are you planning to use on two computers, because you can get auto switch boxes for some things like printers, or bluetooth adapters for them etc...

Associate
OP
It's someone on the forum of CoH looking to control 2 toons at once via 2 PC's to be able to have 2 toons firing off attacks at exactly the same time. None of us can think of anythin so thought if anyone would know it may be here.

Back
Top Bottom