£10,000 And I Don't Want It!! Arrghhhh!

Associate
OP
Best my friend just offered me 10k to bang my missus what shall I do thread ever.

Ohwait..

I'll quote a message i got from him "Im pretty encouragable with woman too, you would think Id calm down as we get older...well sod that ".

BUT NOT MY MISSUS!!! lol

Associate
OP
Cash it mate.

If I was mega rich, I would do the same for my friends and would be disappointed if they refused.

He's just trying to inject a bit more happiness in your life. Don't let your pride get in your way. Cash it, do something good with the family like a nice expensive holiday and maybe email him some nice pics or the like.

It will make his day I promise you.

now this gives me goosepimples and makes me want to cry lol ....

Associate
OP
My head is still buzzing .... i don't need the money but i would LOVE the money lol ... if i cash it in then , then it's like i owe my old mate something back in return. I'm off to bed my head hurts .....

Associate
OP
WOW - thanks for the replies and yes i still can't believe how lucky i am. I've talked it over with my friend today and told him my thoughts and reservations. He finds it hilarious. 'spend it. enjoy it!' he kept telling me.
So after much thinking and persuading it's been decided that i will cash the cheque and we are going to put £5000 each into my 2 kids trust funds and my friend is happy with this. I didn't want to think i owed my mate something as i thought he was just coming to visit for a drink and a catch up. It was very surreal.

To answer some other questions he contacted me through Facebook and i do think he is lonely. He's divorced with 2 little kids and lives alone. Although he told me "I'm pretty encouragable with woman " so i guess he's not that lonely!. He travels around the world a lot , a couple of days in a different country every week.

Anyway , that's one of the strangest weekends I've ever had. Bank 1st thing tomorrow then transfer the cash over into the trust funds.

Back
Top Bottom