10.4.5 is out

It fixes the Front Row graphics glitches on Intel macs.

- iChat video conferencing
- Safari rendering of web pages
- usability of Dashboard and widgets
- viewing of QuickTime streaming media behind a firewall
- printing to some Epson printer models
- iDisk and Portable Home Directory syncing
- time zone and daylight savings for 2006 and 2007
- VPN connections to Cisco servers when using NAT
- compatibility with third party applications and devices
- previous standalone security updates

I havent noticed a speed update; but it fixes things and it comes often, so i'm happy to accept :)

Sorry to hi-jack but anyone got any good ideas for widgets? I'm using my Gmail one and the weather one, but I dont use the others.. a TV one would be good, but all I can find is the horrid one on the apple website

Cheers for them ones Dru, although that is the very TV one I was trying to avoid ;) lol

I will definately use that nano one!!!

EVH said:
Cheers for them ones Dru, although that is the very TV one I was trying to avoid ;) lol

lol! Well if you ever manage to find another one that looks a bit nicer let me know cuz I still think it looks awful despite putting up with it!

EVH said:
I havent noticed a speed update; but it fixes things and it comes often, so i'm happy to accept :)

thats coz people keep cracking it

XD

Sorry to hi-jack but anyone got any good ideas for widgets? I'm using my Gmail one and the weather one, but I dont use the others.. a TV one would be good, but all I can find is the horrid one on the apple website

O.o

whats a widget...apart from a non existant good used in economic analysis...similar to RSS?

Back
Top Bottom