100k / Month... :)

Soldato
Just a quick post to pat myself on the back. :)

Just noticed that last month I hit 100K Folding points for the month, which I believe is my best month production yet. :)

Anyone else had any nice achievements lately?

Soldato
I am doing the exact opposite. My output is atrocious and it is basically down to Stanford and their love of 1385 pointers at the moment.

I could maybe squeeze a few extra MHz out of my chip but it probably wont make any difference. Bit annoying really considering when the 1760s were more prevalent I was getting around 2.4K PPD!

Congratulations though on your achievement! I hope to match it when I buy a Quad :D

Soldato
SiriusB said:
I am doing the exact opposite. My output is atrocious and it is basically down to Stanford and their love of 1385 pointers at the moment.

I could maybe squeeze a few extra MHz out of my chip but it probably wont make any difference. Bit annoying really considering when the 1760s were more prevalent I was getting around 2.4K PPD!

Congratulations though on your achievement! I hope to match it when I buy a Quad :D

aye - Quads all round after the price cuts i guess! ;) ;)

Soldato
OP
Hmmm Quads... Id love to replace my Dual-Dualies with Dual-Quads but thats going to be quite a while away... Hopefully with the cheaper chip prices the 8core 3ghz Macpro will drop in price a nice amount, i just dont want the current revision Mobo, im holding out for the Seaburg-Stoakley chipset.

Im hoping my 2.4ghz MacbookPro can handle 24/7 folding, anyone folding on a MacbookPro? can it deal with the heat?

Last edited:
Soldato
DreederOcUK said:
Im hoping my 2.4ghz MacbookPro can handle 24/7 folding, anyone folding on a MacbookPro? can it deal with the heat?

I ran it on my c2d MacBook for a while and it got really hot really fast. Almost too hot to touch. I don't really trust anything outputting that kind of heat. That, and when the fans spin up, they're quite loud.

I'm sure it could handle it but I, personally, didn't want to risk it.

Soldato
7 members acheive more that 100k last month

Cob - (1470 ppwu)
DreaderOcUK (1291ppwu)
sculptor - (1211ppwu)
Berserker - (1016ppwu)
Team ms9cw (641ppwu)
Whitestar - (313ppwu)
growse - (274ppwu)

SIR acheive an impressive 73,493 with 45wu's (1633ppwu)

Top that avg people ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom