£1400 build help

Associate
Hi guys,

Looking to build a PC, I'll mostly be playing FPS game's & other like fortnite, smite, PUBG and so on.

Kinda clueless about it all to be honest so i'd love to see some suggestions of builds. I already have high quality keyboard, mouse and monitor and this is the last part i'll be looking to get.

Looking for decent frames

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Because it's G-sync. Wait till Monday as GPU prices and models will shift as Nvidia showing off new cards in Germany at 6/7pm .

Can spec the base of the system but card will be the key .
Since it's higher resolution, whether it's intel or amd shouldn't effect it to much

Thanks, im sure ill be back here on Monday asking again then, nice to know that the timing of me buying one will be good!

Sorry, looked at wrong model, it's 1080p 240hz not 1440p . Will mean intel would be better for yourself as 1080p is more CPU bound . Would still wait for Monday though GPU, in theory 2080 would drive that monitor well ! And i5 or i7 clocked at 5Ghz and should fly !

Its AMD free sync isn't it? well that's what it says in the description/ box it came in

Ryzen version

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,402.53 (includes shipping: £14.70)

Case is always personal choice .
Others should do intel but top boards out of stock and 9th gen intel coming in end of sept

Also get 3 free games with AMD for buying Vega and FarCry 5 for Aorus X370 board till end of this month​
Any idea what this would clock certain fps games at for frames? Vague question I know.. Due to me having the freesync would you say waiting until Monday would still benefit me? Thanks for helping.

Back
Top Bottom