14700K 360 AIO

Soldato
Hi all,

I'm putting together a 14700K build and it's pretty much just the AIO and case fans left to source. I want the Lian Li TL120s throughout, but getting ahold of them is currently impossible. So, in the mean time, I was going to get a bunch of arctic non RGB fans to allow me to build the system now without having to waiting for the tarty RGB fans I want.

With this in mind, can anyone recommend me a good 360 AIO that will not crap itself if I remove the included fans? I like the look of the NZXT but all the fans seem to go to an included hub, so I won't want CAM to moan about fans not installed if the CPU AIO fans are actually being managed by the motherboard or, eventually, LConnect3.

It's a real shame AIOs aren't offered without fans. I guess I could just get one I like and hope to sell the fans separately?

Soldato
OP
From personal experience Arctic LF II and EK Nucleus allow fans to be swapped without issue.
Thanks.

I'm currently torn between that arctic LF II and the DEEPCOOL LT720 RGB. It sounds really silly but the option to not use the included fans is important for this build :D

Soldato
OP
Went for the LT720 and pump is knackered. VERY loud mechanical sound and lots of reports of this happening online.

Any reasons not to buy this before I grab one?

Had no issues with NZXT or their CAM software before.

Soldato
OP
EKWB or Arctic, asetek stuff is not that great in my opinion.
Yeah I'm going to give the Arctic a go. I only fell for the LT720 because of the infinity style LEDs haha.

I just need to check for the QC sticker on the arctic:

Associate
I just need to check for the QC sticker on the arctic:

That was an issue for products sold between May 21 and March 22 so to buy a new unit now from those dates would be extremely unlikely for a high turnover item like these.

Back
Top Bottom