Lol, for your money though you do get:

FREE pies
A seat in the directors box
and a visit to an away game
Meet the squad

more

Bargain? Silly?

Soldato
Commenting on the unique ticket, a spokesman for Peterborough said: 'It is the first time we have done this. We had some seats left in the director's box so we decided to launch this ticket.'
Translation: We're short of cash, please give us a bit.

Associate
'Peterborough are also offering a 'Lifetime' ticket which lasts for 75 years and can be passed onto family members in the event of the holder’s death.

At £12,000 the ticket works out at just under £7 a game if the holder went to every single one of the 1,725 games over that time period.'

And they say football these days is short sighted!

Soldato
I wonder what would happen if a massive load of fans decided that lifetime ticket was a great idea?

I mean sure, Peterborough would be rolling in it now, but in ten years time I bet they'd be absolutely kicking themselves for being so stupid.

Caporegime
I wonder what would happen if a massive load of fans decided that lifetime ticket was a great idea?

I mean sure, Peterborough would be rolling in it now, but in ten years time I bet they'd be absolutely kicking themselves for being so stupid.

They'd probably go into admin and void them all.

Associate
Unfortunately I think there was only one lifetime ticket available anyway. But you can imagine if they sold a stadium full of them. Massive payday now and 0 revenue for the forseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom