what new layout ?
seems exactly the same to me.

hope your not mispelling the url and going to a spoof site

It's exactly the same as it's always been, and no problems at all, for me.

Which site are you visiting? I guess it's possible they've changed it as a trial for some customers only.

Scam said:
New system? Looks exactly the same to me :confused:

When you go past the login screen. It has changed writing is now in blue ( Make a payment etc etc) and down the side has changed. Well it has on my account :confused:

Lew said:
When you go past the login screen. It has changed writing is now in blue ( Make a payment etc etc) and down the side has changed. Well it has on my account :confused:
Haven't got any blue writing. Just black and red here, all works fine.

Only a few customers have had it changed as a trial.. those who've had it changed should see a message in their banking inbox informing them... you can revert back if you wish IIRC.

I prefer the new system, looks could do with tweaking but it's more streamlined IMO... can access it fine now.

Lew said:
Have to agree the new layout is Rubbish, Not only that it looks fake :)

I agree the new layout will take a bit of getting used to as it looks like it was knocked up in Microsoft Publisher circa 1995.

However the website is working for me also :)

NiCkNaMe said:
Only a few customers have had it changed as a trial.. those who've had it changed should see a message in their banking inbox informing them... you can revert back if you wish IIRC.

I prefer the new system, looks could do with tweaking but it's more streamlined IMO... can access it fine now.
I had the message, but now I can't log on to change it :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom