1TB nvme M2drive comparisons/reccomendations?

Associate
Hi, as above, of the 3 listed below is there a stand out a competitor? all virtually the same ? opinions please

and the Saberant Rocket 1TB (original Black and blue)

as above really, is there a stand out drive here at all or much of a muchness :p

Associate
OP
i'd get this for £120
anything more is a rip off
yeah that's whats on my purchase list, but the two above are now within a tenner after price drops yesterday, so just checking that they're not 'better' as I wouldn't mind paying an extra tenner, otherwise im just miffed that teh rocket is like £40 more than it was for the around Christmas offer price, I know that needs a tardis, but when it's been that price it seems wrong paying this much, but 'it's time' ;) so reckon it's the rocket :D

Associate
OP
You can get that WD drive for £120
Yeah saw that after I'd ordered the rocket

But I'm happy enough.. whilst you don't obviously use the packaging, the sabrent packaging is pretty impressive tbh. Shocked at how small and insignificant it was to be honest,despite obviously knowing the actual size of an m2 drive...comes on a small playing card sized tin with card and foam liner.
Reassuringly sturdy/protective despite its deminutive size and I probably will keep the tin for usb drives or something rather than disposing of yet more oversized PET plastic...

Back
Top Bottom