• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2 gfx cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Guyz, as you all no i have got a X1900 gfx card in my noo pc. My mates got a 7900 TG that he dunt wont no more. I am gonna to get it off him for a sweet price. Just wanna no, can I run it in SLI or Crossfired with my curent card>
Dont fink my board supportz xcrossfired so fink its gonna av to be SLI. Iz it workth it ova single card?

So uts not wurf it then?
If i cant run em in dual mode, can i put 2 cardz in the same pc and pl;ay 2 gamez at the same time? I have got a dual cpu processopr so can play coutersunk on one and need fo speeeeed ont he ova?

sistem iz\
My system is...
AMD 3800 dual core (the boxed one, with cooler)
2gb ram
DFI Ultra
Casecom KL-9980 ATX Middle Tower with 350w PSU
X1900XT
Keyboard and mouse
2.1 creative speakers
15 inch old CRT (from my Dad)
2 x 600w PSI

fenderbass86 said:
---------------------------------------
Petition to ban, tar and feather OC_A64!
---------------------------------------
fenderbass86

***... wai.... just coz i ask for help u guyz want to ban me?

fenderbass86 said:
And tar and feather you!

No, seriously, the way your phrasing your questions leads us to believe your just having a joke.

Wai wood i joke? I have just spent loadz of cash on a noo pc.. i want to make it da best i can...

fenderbass86 said:
oh yeah, sorry, I'm not sure you can even SLi two nvidia cards on that board, but as you've got an ATI gfx card, you can't crossfire either because it's an nforce4 motherboard.

Really?! so can i run the 1900- and 7900 on the mobo athe same time? Will that werk?

Lynx24 said:
OK , for a start the Answer to your post is no, you can NOT use a x1900 and a
7900gt for dual setup, and why the hell do you want to use 2x 600w in your PC?

peple said get lotz of power an i got 1200w! should be enuf to feed it fine

Wai do every1 fink i'm taking the mickey... Az i said b4 just cos sum people dunt have a clue dunt me they are taking the moiuse....

Seemz i will av to send the suppliez bak then since every1 seemz to say they are crao....
*** can i get thaz desent abvout the same prize?

mightynimrod said:
You wouldnt even get the mobo powered up with that 350w, and can you please tell me how your running the 600watters in parrallel???.

Go away and Stop wasting everyones time.

Az i askefd in anova post one startz but the ova doesnt

fenderbass86 said:
I can't stop laughing at the language.

*Message to OC A64* - Is English your second language?

or if you prefer

Iz Inglish ** secnd langwich?

Nah man itz how i speek... wots wrong wiv it... stop tekking the ****....

FULLY star your swearing.

Otacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom