2 Opticals from the Dali

Associate
Evening All just a Question about the Kubic One i have 2 optical connections at the rear i use one for the TV and wondered what the other one would be for?. I do have a minix neo u1 android box that does connect to the TV via HDMI and that has optical also am i right in thinking i would be able to connect my Minix to the other optical connection of the Dali?

Associate
OP
Thanks very much for the reply Marsman. I do have a RPI3 also just wondering if there is a way i could use that for a media player i do like the idea to be able to listen to music without TV on also. The Dali also has Mini USB which outputs 24bit but i don't have much FLAC mainly 320 MP3's. i did buy the PI for Rasplex but since Rasplex has slowed down in development i stopped using it and now its collecting Dust which is a shame maybe i should do something simlar to yourself

Associate
OP
Your a Legend Marsman thanks for your help much Appreciated. I think i might look at getting a DAC like HiFi berry what Media player do you use for your Music do you just use KODI or Roon I do use kodi for PLEX. PLEXkodiconnect

Back
Top Bottom