2 questions, 1 probably easy, 2nd maybe not :)

Soldato
Hi Guys. So i have a couple of questions :)

Number 1.) I am trying to get up a website for my mum. After working out how to integrate wordpress, surprisingly few tutorials if you're an idiot like me :), i have run into a problem where I also want to include a phpBB forum. I called up the hosting company who did the online install as it were. who are 123 reg and they informed me that they only support one application being installed i.e. the wordpress. Even though they allow you to install 5 .... makes no sense! I was informed on the phone that wordpress automatically makes any page link to it, even if i intently direct away from it. So what can i do :/

Number 2.) I need to build a database :) I In my work i collect a huge amount of video clips from viemo , to youtube and films etc. What i would love is a way so i can catalogue these clips and give them tags like #bowling ball #fat women #enjoyment. that sort of thing and have multiples on each file so i can search them and instantly find them. any advice on how i would go about it ?

Cheers for any help guys. really appreciate any answers. im a bit of a silly billy :)

1. Can you not just create a link to a PHPbb install on the Wordpress site?

2. For the database you could build a PHP / MySQL, store those tags in the database. There might already be a gallery solution available which suits your needs.

Back
Top Bottom