2 Whatsapp Apps on Iphone 7, possible?

Associate
I ask this as im not up to speed with iphone stuff.

My girlfriend who is Thai and who is always up to something suspicious, she sent me a pic of her whatsapp chats, this was because i asked her who else she had been talking to. She sent a snapshot of her phone and then another snapshot 2 minutes later. One is in English and show my chat with her, the other is in Thai language and shows my chat with her. The snapshot in English is showing 12 hidden chats in the archive, so it looks like she is hiding chats from me.

Is it possible to have 2 versions of Whatsapp on the one Iphone 7. She in not tech savvy but she can be devious when she puts her mind to it.

Soldato
I don't think the multiple conversations is the bit you should be focusing on here - I don't understand if you know she can be dubious, why you're still with her?

Relationships are built on trust, and while trust is something you have to learn and grow, it sounds like your relationship isn't very new, yet you don't seem to trust her.

What would you tell a mate in a similar situation?

Associate
She's Thai, I don't think it's chats she's hiding that's the problem.:p

Seriously though, I echo the above comments. Sounds like there is no trust in the relationship. Is she not allowed to talk to other people?

And to answer the original question , yes you can run multiple WhatsApp apps.

Associate
OP
It sounds like you don't trust each other.

I have known her for 1 1/2 year. She cant be trusted because she already cheated on me. I can be trusted.

Why bother? Just end it, there's obviously no trust.

Its not so easy when you really love someone

+1, it looks like different screens anyway?

thanks for pointing that out, the resolution of each pic is different so she is using 2 phones then.

Associate
OP
Having had loads of experience with Thai woman you are correct to trust your judgement.
Yes im finding this out too late though.

Maybe just changed the language on her phone so you could read it?

I dont have access to her phone.

Yeah... best of luck with this relationship.

Its doomed im afraid. she is using 2 phones.

I don't think the multiple conversations is the bit you should be focusing on here - I don't understand if you know she can be dubious, why you're still with her?

Relationships are built on trust, and while trust is something you have to learn and grow, it sounds like your relationship isn't very new, yet you don't seem to trust her.

What would you tell a mate in a similar situation?

Its a long story but its hard to leave someone you love, she cheated on me already and it looks like she is at it again. All the alarm bells are ringing once again. Its hard to follow the right advice no matter if you know its wrong.

Soldato
Its a long story but its hard to leave someone you love, she cheated on me already and it looks like she is at it again. All the alarm bells are ringing once again. Its hard to follow the right advice no matter if you know its wrong.

Totally understand - I've got the potential of having to leave someone soon too (albeit different reason) so I know it can be hard. But just think, the alternatives are worse. You don't want to stay with someone who is going to continuously hurt you.

She doesn't seem like a very nice person tbh

Associate
OP
She's Thai, I don't think it's chats she's hiding that's the problem.:p

Seriously though, I echo the above comments. Sounds like there is no trust in the relationship. Is she not allowed to talk to other people?

And to answer the original question , yes you can run multiple WhatsApp apps.

She cheated on me already so no i dont want her talking to other men on her phone. I tried to trust her again, but she stayed out all night and called me at 6am, i have no idea where she was. She got dropped off at a different town and claims she got a taxi there, then she calls me to come and get her. Does it sound like she is cheating or not?

Totally understand - I've got the potential of having to leave someone soon too (albeit different reason) so I know it can be hard. But just think, the alternatives are worse. You don't want to stay with someone who is going to continuously hurt you.

She doesn't seem like a very nice person tbh

your right she is not a nice person in a relationship, i think that is her culture, she is a compulsive liar too, she does have a lot of nice qualities which i love though.

Easier to say than to do but probably best to break contact.

I know you are right but im a sad and lonely individual so i tend to cling on to the very end.

Thanks for the link. I prefer face to face counselling though and real hugs.

Soldato
your right she is not a nice person in a relationship, i think that is her culture, she is a compulsive liar too, she does have a lot of nice qualities which i love though.

People can have nice qualities for friendship, but as you've experienced, that doesn't mean they're relationship material.

Take pride in your well-being, and make sure you focus on it a bit more in the future.

Back
Top Bottom