2 Whatsapp Apps on Iphone 7, possible?

Soldato
Well, I DID NOT expect to read this in apple forum !! lol

Also OP get a grip man, and dump her, your being taken for a ride, love her or not life is to short to be living such a negative life of suspicion, anger and drama - move on!! Seek the OCUK relationship n hugs thread lol

Associate
OP
What was her excuse for ending up at another town until 6am?

She was meant to be staying at her ex husbands house, because she was visiting her kids. Because of troubles in the past, she does not want her ex husband to know she was seeing me. Apparently she fell asleep drunk just after 11pm. That was the last she text me. The next thing i know she calls me at 6am from a nearby town, where her friend lives however she just waited in the garden, she did not actually go into her friends. Her story is she had to get her ex husband to call a taxi, so rather than say she was coming to my town, she told him it was going to a nearby town. Bare in mind all this is apparently going on about 5am in the morning which i dont believe. She could easily have told the taxi to take her to a different address once she was in the taxi. So basically between 11pm and 6am there is no proof of where she was. I also seen on her phone she had called this other guys number, she claims this was a mistake, yet she had his number in her contacts. I also add she does not put names to her few contacts, obviously so people dont know who is calling her. Even i am just a phone number and no name. So she is a female version of a womaniser. I was also texting her on whatsapp all night as i stayed up, i called her many times too. Once i called her, i got a message saying ' this person is on another line' , so this proves she was awake, every time i called i got no reply. She denies talking to anyone at that time and says she was sleeping. I dont believe it.

People can have nice qualities for friendship, but as you've experienced, that doesn't mean they're relationship material.

Take pride in your well-being, and make sure you focus on it a bit more in the future.

Thanks dude, great advice but im not good at looking after myself. I wish i had a more positive outlook but im not that fortunate.

Associate
OP
Well, I DID NOT expect to read this in apple forum !! lol

Also OP get a grip man, and dump her, your being taken for a ride, love her or not life is to short to be living such a negative life of suspicion, anger and drama - move on!! Seek the OCUK relationship n hugs thread lol

Well it was not meant to go into so much detail but lots of questions were asked lol.

Are you sending money home to her family?
No i never have however she has taken me for a ride where money is concerned.

Soldato
Thanks dude, great advice but im not good at looking after myself. I wish i had a more positive outlook but im not that fortunate.
Fortune unfortunately doesn't come first - you have to first take action, and then reap the benefits. Now, I know that's obviously easier said than done, but first prioritise yourself. Small steps - start hourly. Then work your way up, or you'll feel overwhelmed

Soldato
Her story doesn’t add up, i certainly wouldn’t believe it either.

Glad your not sending money back to Thailand. The sick buffalo is a classic lie used by a lot of Thai woman :D

I have heard some classics, my brother lives on and off in Pattaya and has heard some whoppers that the older farangs fall for.

Associate
OP
Fortune unfortunately doesn't come first - you have to first take action, and then reap the benefits. Now, I know that's obviously easier said than done, but first prioritise yourself. Small steps - start hourly. Then work your way up, or you'll feel overwhelmed

Your sounding like a professional. Good advice though and thanks. I dont have any friends or family to support me so i tend to go into a depressed state.

Her story doesn’t add up, i certainly wouldn’t believe it either.

Glad your not sending money back to Thailand. The sick buffalo is a classic lie used by a lot of Thai woman :D

I have heard some classics, my brother lives on and off in Pattaya and has heard some whoppers that the older farangs fall for.

Thats the thing, i know i forgive her for cheating in the past but im not stupid, so i can now see it is happening all over again, because i dont have any actual hard proof, she denies everything. Im going to have to find the guts and stay away from her. She is toxic and so is the relationship. She had 12 hidden chats in whatsapp, that says it all.

Yes I can see how devious Thai women are, unfortunately i have a thing for Thai woman and it has given me heartache already in the past and now its happening again.

Associate
OP
Stick your tail somewhere else then.

Yeah good idea

When you see her ask to see the chats. All shall be revealed by her actions.

She has deleted them. The reason the 2 pics are different is because one was sent by whatsapp and the other by messenger, so they are different resolution, she does not have 2 phones by the looks of it, she also does not have 2 whatsapps, she said she did as someone suggested and changed it to English to take the snapshot. If you look at the snapshot in Thai you can see she has cleared out the archive, the 12 chats are gone.

Associate
OP
Drop kick that bint and go on the lash. Time and alcohol is a great healer

cheers dude,

Mate if she's cheated on you before and you have to verify that's she's not sending other blokes messages you might as well break it off now, it's not worth the hassle.

your right dude, she has broken my heart so many times. I need to slowly get on with my life.

Get a grip. She went out and cheated on you and you picked her up afterwards? Give me a break.

At the time i did not know where she was, most people would go and pick their partner up if they called at 6am. I know it seems stupid but thats life. I want her home safe, not stranded somewhere.

Don't give her the time of day mate, break it off now before she starts to milk you for more and more.

Thanks mate. good advice. Im taking it slowly and try and not see her.

Soldato
Relationships are built on trust and you have none, and for good reason it seems.

There's only one answer here; move on. You say you've been with her for a year and a half? That's absolutely nothing. The quicker you get out, the sooner you'll get over it.

Associate
OP
Relationships are built on trust and you have none, and for good reason it seems.

There's only one answer here; move on. You say you've been with her for a year and a half? That's absolutely nothing. The quicker you get out, the sooner you'll get over it.

Yes your right sir. I know its not a long time but it is still heartbreaking none the less.

Back
Top Bottom