2006 BMW 320d (3 series)

Soldato
I made a thread not to long ago about possibly buying a car, I'm taking my time searching around and lately I've pretty much concluded this car is what I'm after.

Before I get a bit more serious and decide to buy this I would like to get peoples opinions from here.

I believe this will cost around 9-10k (I hope). The intention is to sell it 4/5 years down the line where I hope it does not loose to much value (5-6k would be nice to sell it on). I am planning to move to Canada with my wife so this isn't a car to last for a very long time but something to keep me very happy.

I would be getting the 4-door model.

I think thats about it but ask away and let me know your feedback!

Thanking you all in advance.

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox;14914793 said:
£13k+.

Trade book on a 2006/06 320d SE with 50k miles on it is just over £12k - this is the price a dealer would expect to pay from auction or offer you if you had the car and wanted to part exchange it. Therefore you are expecting a minimum of at least £13k-13.5k one it reaches the forecourt, if not more.

£10k is simply not enough money to buy what you want. The only sub £10k E90's are older ones, ones in poor condition or cars with much higher mileage.

Your right, taking a quick look on PistonHeads the only 320d E90s below 10k had miles of around 120k which is not what I'm looking for.

The cheapest one that fits what I am specificly looking for is going for £12,394, this car has 35k miles.

I took the 10k ball park as that was what I red on whatcars free valuation tool, It was just a gander to throw a figure out there. I didn't think they would be that far off mind.

Do you use a free site to get valuations? If so, would you mind pointing me in the right direction?

What are your opinions on this car? The MPG was quite suprising for me, its double what my last car was!

Back
Top Bottom