2011 Census soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
So just because the previous government was incompetent means that it is impossible?

At the risk of provoking the wrath of Fox who seems to make it his my mission to pick apart my opinions on here i'll no post much.

But NPFIT didn't fail because of the previous administration. It failed because it was doomed from the start. Something any future national system for census data would be as well for the same reasons npfit failed and disappeared overnight silently to become Connecting For health ( which itself is reportedly going to be axed by the new administration)

Soldato
Why would it be doomed from the start if the contract was well made, the company hired had the ability and expertise to carry out the assignment and the system was well designed?

Permabanned
You're opening yourself upto a fine then:-
The only question this did not apply to at the last census was question 10 - religion.

I'd imagine it is in the interests of groups like EDL/BNP to put their religion down as Islam.
That then skews the data slightly and they can make political capital at the sudden rise in (fictional) Muslims.

They probably aren't bright enough to organise such a campaign though.

I think I'll put Christianity down on mine, I disagree with they way they are being blatantly marginalised by politicians, so I'd like to bump their numbers up a bit. Maybe Census data is the new tool for protest.

Man of Honour
At the risk of provoking the wrath of Fox who seems to make it his my mission to pick apart my opinions on here i'll no post much.

But NPFIT didn't fail because of the previous administration. It failed because it was doomed from the start. Something any future national system for census data would be as well for the same reasons npfit failed and disappeared overnight silently to become Connecting For health ( which itself is reportedly going to be axed by the new administration)

I've no intention on picking apart opinions you are hold that are spot on, of which this is one :)

Caporegime
Why would it be doomed from the start if the contract was well made, the company hired had the ability and expertise to carry out the assignment and the system was well designed?

you can't do it in under 4 years?

no one wants the expensive and unrewarding part of a project in their term they want the glorious unveiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom