2019 NFL Season Thread

Soldato
OP
So was Dak just riding the tails of playing bad teams to.get his good stats?

He's looked really like tonight and same last week against the Saints, flat track bully? :eek:

Soldato
That is the last time I put Dallas in an accumulator :rolleyes: Cashed out £50 before kick off but would have had another £180 if they won. I thought the comeback might have been on 2nd half but Prescott put a stop to that :(

As for the Steelers another hot and cold performance. Shame about Rudolph, but Hodges looked decent enough (Apart from the interception that wasn't). Easy game next week at the Chargers :D

Soldato
Love how everyone's STILL sleeping on my niners. Once we get staley back and our FB isn't out for too long we're in for a playoff run!

Been a niner fan since 2014 and it's been a rough ride thats for sure. Nice to win for a change and seeing the swagger our team has is awesome.

Soldato
Love how everyone's STILL sleeping on my niners. Once we get staley back and our FB isn't out for too long we're in for a playoff run!

Been a niner fan since 2014 and it's been a rough ride thats for sure. Nice to win for a change and seeing the swagger our team has is awesome.

They haven't exactly faced a good team yet though have they ? I mean the Steelers with Mason Rudolph should have beaten you at Levi stadium. Apart from that you have beaten the Bengals and Bucs along with the Browns. Not trying to knock them down as they are playing well, but they need to show they can beat the better teams as well.

Soldato
They haven't exactly faced a good team yet though have they ? I mean the Steelers with Mason Rudolph should have beaten you at Levi stadium. Apart from that you have beaten the Bengals and Bucs along with the Browns. Not trying to knock them down as they are playing well, but they need to show they can beat the better teams as well.

I'm with you on that. Although the browns would have been good last night if it wasnt for our pass rush so i'd say they are still a decent team. The bucs have gone on to thump the rams and the steelers have had some close games so i wouldnt rule them out as being rubbish. Bengals on the other hand...

Back
Top Bottom