2019 NFL Season Thread

Soldato
OP
Loving the American football, ended up playing ILB in practice this week (not particularly my first choice) got a TFL, 2 passes defensed and an INT so well happy :D

Done my groin this week (was my left hammy last week) so had to limp off before the end but hopeful it will sort itself out over the seek.

Had to register for BAFA as starting full contact soon :D can't wait :D

Soldato
OP
have the texans and the broncos got their kits mixed up ???

baker playing with his usual quality :D

Still enough to turn over my woeful Bengals :p got them with the spread though so looking ok.

I really like the look of Lock in the last couple of weeks, a long way to go but seems legit on early evidence.

Soldato
intersting play in the colts game, blisset wanted to call a time out and was on his way to the sidelines and his head coach sent him back in, because they'd called a TO previously and you can't call time outs back to back, enough to say in the rush the play didn't go well :D

Holy **** what a finish :D

Love Kittle!!

the run kittle made with the guy hanging off his face mask was immense :D

we are getting robbed VS KC

2 touchdowns (one was a fumble recovery that was stopped and another the WR was still in bounds) and multiple PIs not given

weird call in the saints game , felt a little sorry for peyton (only a little mind :) ), was obvious holding not called on a play, along with what i would say was PI at the end of the play, when he tried to drop a flag to get a review he was told he couldn't cos it was defensive holding.

for me if it's missed i don't see why it can't be reviewed, no worse than the changes just made for PI

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Wasn't a great week for officials calling plays, but of it screws the Pats I'm all in :p

Bengals back to sucking and Dalton back to his non entity, average self which shouldn't be a surprise. I pray to God we draft Burrows but can honestly see our moron owner decoding Dalton still has it in him and taking Young even though we are fairly good at DE.

Soldato
Bengals back to sucking and Dalton back to his non entity, average self which shouldn't be a surprise. I pray to God we draft Burrows but can honestly see our moron owner decoding Dalton still has it in him and taking Young even though we are fairly good at DE.

depends on whether they can get more to oline, prior to getting a qb, as murray is suffering a bit at arizona.

Soldato
OP
depends on whether they can get more to oline, prior to getting a qb, as murray is suffering a bit at arizona.

I would maybe try trade out Dunlap and a 2nd (and maybe an additional late pick) to try and get another first round as we have Hubbard and Lawson as well on the end. Or Dalton for similar returns and try and pick up another lineman. Assuming Williams returns and is as good as he was prospected, we have 2 passable guards so another pick and maybe a dip in FA could make a decent line.

Wishful thinking though with the Bengals.

Soldato
Impressive O showing by the Rams again, Goff going for it a lot more than normal.

another 2 interceptions though, got lucky the hawks didn't make more of them.

one thing goff needs to learn from brady is stop hanging onto the ball and get rid rather than trying to make a play, this is also on mcvay he needs to sort out some short/quick plays.

another sub 100yd showing by gurley again, but at least he had over 20 carries

Soldato
OP
Gurley seems to be steadily improving, weirdly I don't think the Rams have ever been honest about what's been troubling him, it may come out it may not, but he looks on the path to be being a good rusher again though I reckon it will be next season before he's really back at 100%.

Soldato
Gurley seems to be steadily improving, weirdly I don't think the Rams have ever been honest about what's been troubling him, it may come out it may not, but he looks on the path to be being a good rusher again though I reckon it will be next season before he's really back at 100%.

hope he's recovering from what ever it is.
totally agree if your best player is fit you use him, goes back to that weird 4th quarter against the steelers, why keep him on the field and not use him, just make themselves look like idiots

Soldato
OP
Every single team I'm playing in the first round of the playoffs has Lamar, after last night despite being top seed can see myself losing in every single first round game :(

Soldato

I'm pretty sure it all started last season. I think he has arthritis in his knee/s.

Back
Top Bottom