2019 NFL Season Thread

Associate
They must be some amazingly fit guys. It’s 38 degrees in Dallas atm, and they’re running about all padded up! Damned if I could even think of doing it.

To be fair, they're playing in an air conditioned dome. But, around here you get used to the heat and how to deal with it... that or you become a hermit.

Soldato
ouch, colts level but Vinatieri missed 2 field goals and an extra point :(

just mentioned that jerry jones brought the cowboys for 140m in 1989, now worth 5 billion :eek:

Even just a few hand-offs. The kid's going to be in sooner or later.

they have some games coming up they could start him or bring him in where he'd have a better chance than against the cowboys at the moment, also give the oline a bit more of a chance to get it together

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Been some terrible kicking in general today. Jets lost by a point and missed an extra point and a field goal as well.

Watching Murray he seems so nervous in the pocket, he seems to take one look and whoever he sees first he throws it too. Obviously just seeing the Redzone highlights but really unimpressed by him on my limited viewing.

Soldato
Even just a few hand-offs. The kid's going to be in sooner or later.

just chatting about this on the commentary and they came to the conclusion that it wouldn't happen as it would raise the issue of "is eli starting next week" up until their next game which the coach doesn't want.

oh dear, just seen we're hosting the saints next week, payback time i reckon and its going to be ugly :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom