2020, which VR titles excite you?

Associate
2019 is gone, and the games I was looking forward to last year were hit and miss to say the least.

Defector - miss

Stormland - has its moments

Boneworks - hit

And some others never even saw the light of day and I can’t even remember the names...

This year ‘should’ be much better, personally I can’t wait for.

Half Life Alyx

Medal of Honour above and beyond

Lone Echo 2

Low-Fi

Population One

The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners

Solaris Off world Combat

A further year of development of A Township Tale

And the Quest port of Contractors

Should be great year

Soldato
Last year was a big hit for me, a couple of awesome racing titles in DR2 and Competizione were a highlight, along with my joy of pinball being satisfied with Visual Pinball going VR. Of the VR stuff that came good, Derailed Valley nailed it on all expectations. Tetris Effect, Groundhog Day, Thief sim VR, Final Assault, Borderland 2, Asgards, Stormland, No Mans Sky, and a few more lesser titles have made it a good year.

The biggest drop was the Index though, that alone made the year. Absolutely everything I wanted from an upgrade from the Vive, id buy another tomorrow if I had to, and spend stupid money again on my PC to make it work.

Lastly dropping the ball on VorpX has rounded out the year. Spent a small fortune in the Steam sale on everything as well as signing up to Origin to exploit more!! The Witcher, Darksouls, Mafia 2, Battlefront 2, Assassins Creed, Thief, Res7, all stunning in a VR hmd, a very good year became a great year having never played these games before.

Roll on 2020, though not much has me on the all that interested vibe yet. That said I would have said the same this time last year:)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Half Life: Alyx is probably the only one and even that not so much as it has been so long since I played an half life game I do not feel the same way about it, so we will have to wait and see the reviews.

On the whole for me personally there is yet not a single must play game in VR. Not a single triple a system seller killer app like Zelda Breath of the wild was for the Nintendo Switch for example. But that is just me, I am sure others feel different.

The only VR set I have any interest in at all is the Index and that is way over priced for what it is due to as I said no killer app for me personally.

At this rate I probably won't grab anything for another couple of years :p

Back
Top Bottom