• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2700x or 3600

Soldato
Just need to be mindful that the 4000 might not be be on AM4
AMD would have to take insane risk to bring AM5 next year, because JEDEC's DDR5 specifying process is proceeding at speed of Intel's 10nm manufacturing node.
Which both were supposed to be ready before 2017.

Even if JEDEC managed to pull out their fingers out of their collective butt and finish the spec it would be months before volume production could be set up to start production for sale.
And then more time from that point for getting DDR5s into shops in any usefull volume for even minor product release.

Soldato
doing the same choice from a i5 6600k, im guessing the 3600 will totally destroy my i5 for gaming? :)

got a radeon 5700 pulse recently and the i5 is showing signs on some games of starting to be a bottlekneck as i only game at 1080p.

Back
Top Bottom