• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2900 cards is this true?

Associate
Tute said:
Can I just ask, where's all this information about G92 and etc coming from? Because I really can't see nVidia skipping right to a new generation of card without a die shrink or revision.

For example, we've always had all sorts in terms of choice - GS, GT, etc.

So where are these cards? Are 3 "top end" cards all we're getting this generation?

I find it even harder to believe for ATi. They only have two, and they're also going straight onto a new generation?

Sorry guys, i'll believe it when I see it, personally I think we're going to see a process shrink and new 8***/2*** models before we see anything else.

Your probally correct its just that becuase nvidia havent launched any highend cards for ages were assuming that they have jumped on to the next gen cards.

Back
Top Bottom