3-5 People to build a website?

Soldato
Evening.

So I've been looking about to farm out this website I've been working towards. I've set up the domain, it's using WordPress (yeah yeah), and I've set up a SeedPro landing page whilst it's being built.

I've been looking at Reddit's for hire section hoping to find someone whose work I like and can do everything I need but that seems not the case?

Looks like I need someone to do the branding, before I can give that to the person who makes the pages, and that's not the same person who actually builds the site? Is that actually the case? Or am I just reading it all wrong?

And that's not including illustrators or SEO which looks like it's its own whole job.

If I find one person to do all of it, does it work out wayyy more? I'm not trying to skimp, but also I don't want to spend unnecessarily.

Man of Honour
I'd find a company that will do the whole lot personally that sounds like a recipe for trouble if you need to change things later, etc.

Soldato
We use a local company we have a good relationship with and they do it all on their own don't farm it out to remote workers etc, one guy and his apprentice do it all.

Associate
@DampCat - not sure if this is against forum rules or anything (hopefully not) but I work in this area as a freelancer, recently completed a big website project for a multi million £ construction company in the south of Ireland and many more in recent years, so I have built up a decent rep. If you want to chat more about it or even if you just need some friendly advice, let me know :)

Soldato
You need to ask yourself how much money will the web site make you, if it's minimal I'd get something done with WordPress or something like that so you can change the text easily yourself.. Some on where set up my website for 500 on WordPress looks professional and I can update the text myself

Soldato
It can be a 2-3 person job if done properly.
Where I work I am the dev and I can do the site and design and all graphics. I can set up the whole site for you Seo compliant the lot, but Seo is an ongoing this with very specific needs if your doing it in a competitive market where you need to earn money. Its pointless on a site that's just for show.
If you want a good site and Google to read it well then a content creator is pretty important. Sometimes a content manager to can do both of the above but not always.

Back
Top Bottom