£30-£35 Contract?

Associate
I'm Looking to go on a £30-£35 a month contract. Iv been looking at Vodafone and these phones:-

BlackBerry
Storm smartphone

Samsung
Tocco Ultra Edition

HTC
Magic

Nokia
N96

I would Like to use the phone for texting and internet. What phone would be recommended? or should I wait for a new super dupa phone due out anytime soon?

Last edited:
Soldato
Not the Storm - lots of people complaining about it on Voda. There is also to be a Storm 2 coming out.

Magic out of that lot, in honesty. Should be a far cry better than the rest. (I own an N96).

Associate
I know it's not on the list but i went for a nokia 5800 on payg, and put my sim only rolling contract in it. In the long run it works out cheaper, for £20 a month i get something like 600 minutes, 1800 text and unlimited internet. with no fixed contract length. Which is exactly what i wanted, i hate being fixed/tied down.

The phone itself is great for texting and internet use, i use opera mini which i find is better than the original browser. The other good point about the phone is the music player, the quality is far better than my ipod nano.

Just another option, really depends how much you want out of a phone really. if it simple is mainly text and internet, most phones will now do that at a decent level.

Back
Top Bottom