3060 drivers won’t update

Associate
Built a pc 2 days ago everything going well until my game crashed and I had to restart my pc I then found out my 3060 was not working with my drivers so I try to reinstall and get a black screen now this is all that’s happening whenever I try to install the drivers
Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Welcome to the forum.

Among other possible causes, graphics driver installs can catch out instability with CPU or RAM. Not necessarily a GPU issue though it can be.

Can you list your full spec please?

And disable internet, uninstall everything "Nvidia" and then (for good measure) do a Custom > Clean install of the driver.

All pertinent motherboard drivers installed from board manufacturer webpage? Chipset driver installed?

I
Welcome to the forum.

Among other possible causes, graphics driver installs can catch out instability with CPU or RAM. Not necessarily a GPU issue though it can be.

Can you list your full spec please?

And disable internet, uninstall everything "Nvidia" and then (for good measure) do a Custom > Clean install of the driver.

All pertinent motherboard drivers installed from board manufacturer webpage? Chipset driver installed?
I9 10850k
ASUS rog z490-h gaming
Corsair h100i rgb xt
32gb Corsair vengeance led ram
1tb wd black
Will try downloading the latest chipset drivers now etc and will let you know the outcome

I

I9 10850k
ASUS rog z490-h gaming
Corsair h100i rgb xt
32gb Corsair vengeance led ram
1tb wd black
Will try downloading the latest chipset drivers now etc and will let you know the outcome
Uninstalled everything nvidia now it boots in to windows for 10 seconds then black screen now using my intergrated graphics

PSU missing from spec.

How many sticks of RAM? Are they in correct slots? If four sticks, test a pair at a time. If two sticks, test one stick at a time.

If its not already been mentioned you could try a total graphic driver removal using DDU program and clean installing again. Beyond that it could be the PSU failing to sustain power under load.

If its not already been mentioned you could try a total graphic driver removal using DDU program and clean installing again. Beyond that it could be the PSU failing to sustain power under load.
Psu is a 750w Corsair power supply just going to get the gpu replaced as it is showing error 43

Back
Top Bottom