• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3070 GTA V (1440p)

Associate
I hope this is in the correct place.

I have recently got a Asus RTX 3070 dual oc 8gb and it is currently paired with a Ryzen 2600x (until 5600x become available at a decent price.) i have 16gb of corsair 3200mhz corsair ram and run my games on a 1tb nvme drive. I recently installed GTA V and maxed out all the settings (1440p 144hz) i am also using natural vision remastered mod.

My issue is i am only seeing a max of 70 fps and a low of 45fps even though the gpu and cpu are at 50% usage. Surely something isn’t right? I thought fps start to get lower due to hardware usage? My gpu does hit 80% sometimes but not for long and goes back down to 50-60% and yet i am still getting 45 fps. I have used task manager and msi afterburner to view usage.

I have have watched various benchmark videos and everyone seems to have higher fps and almost 100% usage consistently. Anyone have any idea whats happening? Is it normal for gta?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom