£350 Equals

Permabanned
Wow, you spent a ridiculous amount of money on alcohol and then posted pictures of it on the internet to show off. How very cool you are...

Soldato
Pholus said:
Wow, you spent a ridiculous amount of money on alcohol and then posted pictures of it on the internet to show off. How very cool you are...

Somebody's been missing their AA meetings..

Last edited:
Permabanned
Nice haul! However, if you get sick and tired of alcohol I'll be more than happy to take the Jameson's and the Southern Comfort off your hands.

All in the name of sensible and responsible drinking you understand. ;)

kefkef said:
Come on guys, can you identify any more?

Ain't it a bottle of Smirnoff at the bottom left of the top picture next to the Advocaat?

Last edited:
Soldato
you have some rank spirits there!

whats that orange stuff second from left and whats that milky coloured one next to the malibu??

Soldato
Your such a lightweight :rolleyes: :p

In honesty I think thats more alcohol than I've drunk in the past 2 years :eek:

How many people you sharing this between? Or is it for yourself and supposed to last a few months?

Last edited:
Soldato
AcidHell2 said:
Also was very impressed with P&O £9 each way dover to calais, both ways they put us on an earlier ferry as we got to the port early.
:)

P&O are a good bunch of people. I have quite a chuckle with some of their IT bods. Brilliant lot. :)

Man of Honour
OP
norm said:
I think you've probably exceeded the import limits for "personal consumption" there. : )

There are no limits and thanks to a bunch of importers, it's much more stringant and what they can confiscated. They have to pretty much prove your going to sell, before they can confiscate it since a court case.

Back
Top Bottom