360 3 red lights ?

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Hi

So my xbox is dead, Great this is the 4th one ive had since i bought it a few years ago and its been hardly used. I was bored so thought i would have a few games on forza and it wont turn on ...

Do i throw it away or is there a company that will fix it as it cant be in warranty anymore :confused:

Sam :(

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
So ive registered the console and its saying the following - Standard Warranty†: Expired

Warranty Expiration: 7/25/2008 4:59:59 PM

✝ Standard warranty expired: A three-year warranty applies to Xbox 360 issues that are associated with three red lights. Please click Request a Repair to proceed.

So when i then click request a repair i then get - Repair Status Error
Sorry, we are unable to display repair status for your service request number. Our system could not get repair order for the serial number. If you believe this is incorrect, please call us at 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

:s

Don
Its being collected in the next 3 days

sweet :)

Good to hear. Sometimes with the site it takes into account the previous purchase / registered date from your old xbox (if it has been swapped before). When you phone them up and quote the date at the back, it's blatently obvious that your machine couldn't have expired the three years warrenty, as it would have to have a prempted creation date!

You'll have it back around 10 working days or so Sam. I wouldn't be surprised for them to pick the console up tomorrow.

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
Your right he did say 2 to 3 days im just being optamistic ....

Im guessing you just get your console repaired and not a brand new one :) Good service really considering this is my 4th console under warranty repair :p

Don
Your right he did say 2 to 3 days im just being optamistic ....

Im guessing you just get your console repaired and not a brand new one :) Good service really considering this is my 4th console under warranty repair :p

It's not unknown to get a referb unit and just have yours swapped out. Sometimes they repair, sometimes they don't!

Back
Top Bottom