360 Elite Prone to Same Problems as Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
JBeck said:
Just like it states in the forums FAQ, the one he apparently reads every day ;)

Shame you cant read your 360 manual then come back with an apology :p would take a man to do that though and your just a kid :)

Soldato
I think the mods have totally abandoned the CG&H section. It is quite sad really.

Where did this little troll come from? i mean he only swaggered in here about a month or so ago. Oh well Another goes on ye old ignore list.

Caporegime
Darkaber said:
Yeah its meant to be november but going by some reports the Elite is readily available in the states, so could they bring the release forward for us i wonder

Hows it meant to be november? A release date has yet to be stated by MS. I can't see them taking 6 months to bring it across the pond. :confused:

Suspended
OP
Gerard said:
Hows it meant to be november? A release date has yet to be stated by MS. I can't see them taking 6 months to bring it across the pond. :confused:

Well thats just a rumor going around some sites atm its nothing offical.

And why cant you see it taking 6 months look at the PS3 when that came out in japan how long did that take to get here? quite a while!

Suspended
OP
Mr Men said:
why is it trolling?

and your sig is too big, read the FAQ :)

My gamercard site is down atm hence that bigger sig they have stuck up... im sure it will be back up within an hour

Take a look at insane200,s above his is the same

Caporegime
Darkaber said:
Well thats just a rumor going around some sites atm its nothing offical.

And why cant you see it taking 6 months look at the PS3 when that came out in japan how long did that take to get here? quite a while!

Yeah but they had shortages of the console and japan only had something like 90k consoles. This is just a slightly revised mobo bigger HDD and new paint job, can't really see that making a mass of delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom