360 elite rrod ??

Soldato
Hi all,

Had my elite coming up 2 years at xmas and tonight while watching a film on it it just stopped.

Reset it and I had 3 of the 4 light segments appear as red and flashing. All but the top right light.

Reset again, loaded fine, 5 mins in to the film and it repeated it, however, upon resetting it several times it was still red. Turned it off and left it an hour, just put NFS on and ran it for 15 mins ok.

Anyone any ideas what is likely to be on the way out? It's a flashed 360 so will need to repair it myself so can anyone point me in the right direction?

Soldato
OP
Is this a perfect reason on why you shouldn't flash your 360? Seems like a silly thing to do in the first place tbh. :s

No it isn't a perfect reason why you shouldn't flash it. You've posted, and yet contributed nothing to the thread, in future I'd advise you to simply save yourself and everyone else the hassle and don't bother posting at all.

I purchased the 360 from a friend who has owned it for about 8 days, he flashed it and had an unexpected bill so I purchased it from him.

Back
Top Bottom