375watts enough power for....

Suspended
OP
i used the url in the first reply worked out my max load PSU useage would be 388watts, not good considering ive only got 375, guess im guna need a beefy'er PSU - Any ideas 60quid MAX for psu no 8000000watt quad sli compatible thing that i wont use guys :p TIA

Man of Honour
You could get either a Seasonic or Antec 430w for ~£60 which will both be quite capable of powering your system, the Antec is modular as well so ought to be neater. A Hiper 580w modular is also around the same price. Do bear in mind though that your max load isn't often reached, however in your case it may be just as well to be safe.

Suspended
OP
yeh i dont fancy random lockups while gaming :) Which of the 2 is the most silent, this pc is proper low db i dont want to make it louder, cheers for the help as norm oc rules :D

kbc

kbc

Associate
Foxor` said:
yeh i dont fancy random lockups while gaming :) Which of the 2 is the most silent, this pc is proper low db i dont want to make it louder, cheers for the help as norm oc rules :D

I would probably say both are pretty quiet, get the Seasonic one, it's guaranteed not to let you down. :) Have one myself.

Soldato
I was refering to Socket A AMD ones and Ive done a bit of experimenting and found they do work even a mobile one but obviously the lead can help stabilise it but your most likely totally right about the newer more power hungry chips

Back
Top Bottom