• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3d Mark 06 scores thread

3dmarks 5131
sm2 2401
hdrsm3 2438
cpu 1103

The spec is as per the sig (graphics OC'ed to 610\1.85, CPU at 10x280).

Last edited:
2006%203d.JPG

sunlitsix said:
nice score, is that 2 7800's in sli or not?

thats deffo sli..

its not that I don't like being ownded or anything but is it me or are lots of folks registering with this forum seemingly to just post huge scores?

matt100 said:
thats deffo sli..

its not that I don't like being ownded or anything but is it me or are lots of folks registering with this forum seemingly to just post huge scores?

Seems that way. although i dont really have any respect/jealousy for them. they all come with fx60's and 7800 512mb sli'd.

I mean come on. its not surprising the scores are high with that spec.

Least go with a middle of the road piece of hardware and clock the nuts off it and sweat over every little point.

Much more fun to see your score beat a much better piece of kit for a fraction of the cost. :)

no fun when you have an fx60 and all the gear. just clean up all the time.

but thats my opinion :p

ps my recently aquired dual core is gonna own everything. once i pay off the huge loan i've taken out to pay for it :( damn being a student

Tom

welshtom said:
i dont really have any respect/jealousy for them. they all come with fx60's and 7800 512mb sli'd

of course, don't infer any from me either.. it was just a point of interest. I can't imagine what it must be like to be jealous of someone for their pc unless it's under dry ice or something and I'm only jealous they have the balls I don't!

welshtom said:
ps my recently aquired dual core is gonna own everything

tell tell! whatcha bought?

PS my dfi expert turned up today so I'm going to be getting heavy with my X2 shortly :D I only figure I'll have it 6 months max so if I half its life by whacking tons of volts through it I don't see much of a problem with that.

If that opty is surplus to requirements Welshtom, drop me a mail with details ;)
Gibbo is looking all lonely in the X1800 Xfire club, I will have to post my results to make him feel a little less "odd one out" when I get mine running ... except mine will be single core CPU so lower score :)

Actually I am suprised he hasn't raided the stores, stuck in an FX60, Crossfired the X1900 and clocked the nuts of everthing TBH :D

Last edited:
Finally got passed 8000!

Athlon X2 4400+ @ 2.68 Ghz
1 Gb Geil one 244mhz 2-3-3-7
2* 7800 GTX @ 498/1317 oops

8033 3dmarks
SM2 2648
SM3 3466
CPU 2077

That Foxconn GTX at £267 was defo worth it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom