4300k v 6000k HID bulbs

Don
maybe I'm old but I was told that upgrading to 6k lights would make a big difference, right light is the 6k left is the 4.3k. After a drive with old and new I'm damned if I can see the difference and the lights still appear 'yellow' which was what I was trying to eliminate.

if nothing else maybe you can admire my new LED sidelights which definitely do make a huge difference from the old stale yellow they used to emit

ds2.JPG

Don
OP
I shall decide how I feel over the weekend as they haven't done what I expected I will probably go back to the 4.3k and get some umnitza angel eyes, I think they look quite nice.

or have I now become a chav?

Don
OP
Love those, thats what i meant. Nick needs to be burnt with fire for not fitting them as they are so cheap and look so much better than the frosted ones.

Love your wheels too, infact other than that number plate bumper thing i <3 :) Cant you pull that number plate mounting off and stick the plate to the bumper? I did that on the SL as it looked like that and it looks a lot better.

dunno not thought about it :D

as it's free I shall give it serious consideration

Don
OP
especially when I have to pay for a season ski pass and train tickets, just about managed the train tickets this month god alone knows how many men I will have to sleep with to get the money for the lift pass!! :D

Back
Top Bottom