4k TV needed! LG ThinQ ai?

Associate
Hi all. In the market for a new TV.
50" or more
£500 budget
4k HDR
Best bang for buck.

I've been hunting around and decided I want to go for a decent brand, in the hope that it is relatively well built, and a good quality display. One thing that's caught my eye though is the LG thinq tv's. I'm looking at the 50uk6950 model currently on sale at my max budget with smart remote included. Is this the best TV I would get for that price? I would quite like Google assistant but it's not a deal breaker if there is a far better TV out there for the same money. Anyone got it and would comment on thinq AI? Thanks

Soldato
I'd say for that an NU7400, it's the TV I got and was really struggling what to get around that price range but seems like Samsung come out top in that price range. You'll want a VA screen also.

Associate
My boys have similar set but in 43". Just to let you know the HDR isnt great but im comparing it to OLEDS which is a step up. If gaming we had to turn it off as it made the games really dark and no matter how much i fiddled with it i wasn't happy. I turned it off in the end. Standard mode is fine and the performance of the tv is also fine. It's reasonable for the price range but i prefer much deeper blacks from my TV's.

Back
Top Bottom