5 a side Football - Injury Rant!

Associate
Well just got back from a league game and have really badly twisted my right ankle - off to A&E in a bit just sitting here waiting for someone to drive me up :mad:

Just a bit of a rant really I have had so many injuries from playing football that im really considering packing it in (as hard as thats going to be) both of my ankles are messed and my knees ain't all that good either.

Anyone else in a similar position?

Anyway hope I ain't done too much damage as im off to India to watch the Cricket on Sat :mad: :mad: :mad: knowing my luck I have probably broken something!

Associate
OP
Wow spent 4hrs in A&E last night and that was just to get seen, had to wait a further hour for a x-ray. Nothings broken though but man it kills lol. Must have slept funny because this morning it's stiff as hell and nice and blue!

Yeah I’m also really injury prone in football had so many injuries I think I have spent more time on the sidelines, if the balls there to be won I can't help but go for it regardless if I got no chance - don't know what comes over me lol. Thing is I’m worried that later on in life its all going to catch up with me :(. Before playing it takes me forever putting on all my knee and ankle supports lol

saying that even though I want to stop playing it's probably never going to happen, because as soon as I see others play I get that mad urge to join in!

Oh btw only 22 :o but been playing ever since I could kick a football!

Back
Top Bottom