52 and just bought my first console a ps4..what should I play first

Associate
Although this is the first console I've bought for myself I've been a pc gamer for years. I though I would get a console for some of the games I cannot play on pc and tbh If I can't be arsed to switch the pc on.
Right with the console I did buy rdrd 2 ( I know it's out soon on pc but fancied it on the ps4 instead).. and a game ive always wanted to play..The last of us.
I play mostly fps on the pc so I was thinking what a bout a good old rpg but I'm open to anything tbh. I do like the look of detroit almost human so games like that would be good.
The good thing about just getting the ps4 is that there is a massive catalogue to choose from but I am aiming at older titles to be fair...also the Mrs as made it quite clear that me spending near £50 sheets for a game is a no no ....lol.
Any suggestions would be gratefully received. ...

Associate
OP
Wow.... Thanks everybody for you replys much appreciated.
Right horizon hero Dawn gets a lot of shout outs... Don't know much about it tho.. Unchartered 4 the same.
Beyond two souls.. Not heard of that but will take a look.... Many thanks to you all.....

Associate
OP
Once again thanks for all the suggestions. ..btw I've completed fire watch on the pc. ..really enjoyed it. I think I've got a game called inside in my steam account but it might be a different game all together. Sure I've seen a game called journey but will check it out...cheers ...

Back
Top Bottom