• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

5850 delayed till October?

Soldato
thats not true, the overclockers site messed up yesterday and said their was 10+ powercolor 5850's, that was a mistake and the 5850's are coming in on monday

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Have you seen this webnote that I got from them that I posted in the other thread?

I've changed it to the 5850, Sapphire for you. So that's been done - I'm sure they come with DIRT2 as well, but concerning the release date. I've been told there's a chance we may have them next week, for Friday - however, this is subject to change as we have nothing in writing from ATI to suggest when we're getting them.

Suggests Oct 2nd? :(

Associate
If there is a 'chance' they'll be here Friday Oct 2nd, then it sounds like they've no solid idea when they'll arrive. Previously they said they'd be getting a big delivery on Monday 28th, which is the 'pre-order' date still given for these cards.

Yes, I think they need to clear this up.

Back
Top Bottom