5900x 3090 SFF Build

Associate
In jan I built my first fully custom water cooled Corsair 280x build which was great fun to build and performed really well.

But I always wanted to move to an even smaller case.

Enter the SSUPD Meshlicious

GNCPexF.jpg

6vy6qzR.jpg

iGfd4eK.jpg

5EjOi8j.jpg

As you can see I’ve put the stock cooler back on the 3090 and switched to an AIO for the CPU.

Thermals are spot on and the system is very quiet under load. I would like to eventually do a custom loop in this case but for now I’m we’ll chuffed with it.

Specs

SSUPD Meshlicious full mesh PCIE4 case
Ryzen 5900x
Zotac Trinity 3090
Gigabyte Aorus Pro B550i
32GB team group dark pro 3600mhz CL16
Corsair SF750
NZXT Kraken Z63
1TB Sabrent NVME - Games
256GB Sabrent NVME - Boot
1TB Samsung QVO - Media

Associate
OP
Thanks mate, whilst gaming the CPU sits around 70-75c (PBO is enabled) and the GPU sits comfortably at 65c

I have adjusted the fan curve a touch on the GPU and am running an undervolt 0.825 at 1830mhz but it still runs very quiet and gets over 120fps at 3440x1440 on warzone with everything on max

For the CPU the fans sit at 1250 rpm and the pump runs in quiet mode which is around 1950 rpm and again very quiet

I had the same component running under a custom loop (PBO enabled and same undervolt on the GPU) and the CPU temp was the same and the GPU around 55c with 2 x 280mm rads and 6 140mm P14’s running around 1400rpm

Associate
OP
Wow that's a lot of hardware in a tiny box lol

Good temps too

Nice build bud

Thanks mate, that’s what drew me to this case. Tiny but bundles of room for top tier hardware.

Ive got some of the new thermaltake (Noctua copy) fans arriving tomorrow to see if I can drop a little more temp and make it even quieter. But so far so good

Associate
Thanks mate, that’s what drew me to this case. Tiny but bundles of room for top tier hardware.

Ive got some of the new thermaltake (Noctua copy) fans arriving tomorrow to see if I can drop a little more temp and make it even quieter. But so far so good

Yeh I mean if noise levels are ok now and new fans are a bit better I wouldn't complain, thermals seem perfectly fine so nice little build :D

Associate
OP
Yeh I mean if noise levels are ok now and new fans are a bit better I wouldn't complain, thermals seem perfectly fine so nice little build :D

Indeed noise and thermals are fine. But i keep thinking could they be better with a more premium fan. So thought sod it, for about £50 it’s worth trying

Associate
Indeed noise and thermals are fine. But i keep thinking could they be better with a more premium fan. So thought sod it, for about £50 it’s worth trying

Lol, you sound like me, I have things that are perfectly fine but then spend lots of money to get it just that little bit better than perfectly fine :cry:

Let us know how you get on, and send new pics obviously :cry:

Back
Top Bottom