6" Screen

Associate
Hi I would like a small (5-10") screen for MSN/iTunes when my main screen is busy running games, where can I find one and what type should I get. I really don't want to spend more than £100, for that money I can get a full sized one which would be way to big but better than nothing.

Thanks.

Associate
OP
I had a old 15" TFT which I used in this role but my new desk is a lot smaller and I can't fit in on so I sold it to a friend who wanted to build a sub £200 computer.
10" really is the absolute maximum but anthing less than 6" is to small really.
So is there anything out there. I know OCUK doesn't like ppl recommending other sites but as they don't sell anything like this I thought it would be okay.

Soldato
Look in car audio places, that's where I got mine from. (used to use it to play gamecube on train).I'm hoping to mod it so it can sit inside my case and run off the power supply, don't know how I'll do it but first I'm gona wait for my mobo and get my comp up and running.

Mines a newision. It's rather old, don't even know what model it is but I can't find it on there website either.

Last edited:
Soldato
Check out a very popular auction site, loads of funny little screens on there, some of them monitors, some LCD TVs, hopefully one of them is what you're after.

Soldato
For a desk mounted shuttle or something there are front bezels of course - well what I am thinking of should fit onto a shuttle I would think

Back
Top Bottom