• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

6800XT Reference Sapphire card -- actually in stock?

Send a webnote in but then again, it's nearly 7pm. Can always send it in and then it's a game of waiting to see who can make your day or disappoint you first.

Fingers crossed for you dude.

Cheers JD, I'll probably just give them a buzz in the morning. It's just to upgrade an older Corsair One so I won't be too disappointed if it turns out to be vapor.

If you want it buy it now, you can always get a refund if you don't want it or if it's already out of stock.

If you leave it I am sure someone else will beat you to it.

It could be in stock, they had several MBA 6800 some weeks back with the description not updated in a similar way to that, so hopefully it will not be cancelled. Looking at AMD stock OcUk have dropped several 6800 and 6800xt so that encourages me even more that it is in stock

Last edited:
Yes there is one in stock according to our system, so buy it if you want it, if it’s some stock error then you’ll be refunded anyway.

Back
Top Bottom