7 games to go.. Who do you think will be relegated?

Soldato
Mathematically speaking, any 3 out of 13 teams could go down this season, it's so close. You can *probably* rule out Everton, Bolton and Newcastle, so let's say 3 from 10. Let's see who you think the bottom 3 will be come May 22nd.

I don't think it's all going to be said and done until the final day, myself. Here's my picks:

18th: Blackburn. Clueless owners, inexperienced manager, dreadful away from home and some tricky games to come in the form of Everton, Man City and Man Utd.

19th: Blackpool. It'd be a shame to see them go as they've contributed to some excellent games this season and aren't scared to attack. Sadly, their penny-pinching is going to cost them a 2nd season in the Premier League. Defence isn't up to scratch and they're running out of steam fast.

20th: Wigan. A team I'd love to see go down. Should've gone down a few years ago, now it's their turn to say goodbye to the big leagues. They have sprung many surprises in their time but they've been utterly woeful for most of this season and aren't worthy of another chance.

Running them close will be my own team, Aston Villa. I could give a whole host of reasons, but the main one is we suck. We have Arsenal and Liverpool last 2 games, and between now and then we have 5 other relegation-threatened teams. We need 9 points from those, or we're in the mire.

Back
Top Bottom