75% off all oddworld games

Soldato
Just found this:
Abe's Odyssey and Exoduss FAQ

It says...
Steam Forums said:
Q: What resolution does this run at?
640x480. There are NO options to change this in the game options

Q: The game looks horrible streched to my resolution!
DXWnd will allow you to play in a window, just add the two Abe's EXE's to it (and not Steam with -Applaunch!) and then you can use that to force the games into a slightly dodgy window. Problem with it though is that it doesn't automatically centre itself which can be a bit of a pain. Another alternative is to use the Nvidia workaround by using 'Flat Panel Scaling' feature and select 'Do not scale' which will center the game and 'black out' everything else so you don't see your desktop.

I also found that you can download a demo :D Will see if it's playable :)

Associate
Oooooooh. Used to have so much fun playing these games, mainly laughing my **** off with my mates when we were 10 because we could make him fart by pressing a button. ha!

Soldato
Oooooooh. Used to have so much fun playing these games, mainly laughing my **** off with my mates when we were 10 because we could make him fart by pressing a button. ha!
lol I remember this :D Is there a general purpose for this other than annoying the guards?

Associate
as long as the price justifies the content, i dont see a problem with DLC. however it rarely does. If it becomes too much of a probably it will probably end as infamous as DRM.

Associate
Originally Posted by Steam Forums
Q: What resolution does this run at?
640x480. There are NO options to change this in the game options:)

I was that convinced it was at 320x240, I just went and took a screen grab. It is 640x480. I know that's low these days, but wow - it looks terrible for that res!

Still, great games even if they do look ugly as hell on a modern lcd.

Soldato
I was that convinced it was at 320x240, I just went and took a screen grab. It is 640x480. I know that's low these days, but wow - it looks terrible for that res!

Still, great games even if they do look ugly as hell on a modern lcd.
I've tried the demos and they are still very much playable :) Buying now before they return to their original prices :)

Back
Top Bottom