76 trans children at one school

Caporegime
So, at one school in the UK there are 40 children who apparently 'do not identify with their gender' and 36 more who say they are 'gender fluid'.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/27/its-...live-interview-about-gender-fluidity-8181278/

Piers Morgan and Munroe Bergdorf butted heads in a heated interview about gender fluidity.

The fierce debate came after the news that a school in Brighton had 40 children who do not identify with their gender.

Piers and model Munroe, who is transgender, debated the topic and their conversation descended into a live TV clash. Munroe said Piers’ opinion was ‘bigoted’, while Piers said that the idea of children being gender fluid is a ‘farce’.

I have no doubt at all that this school is full of biased, nutjob teachers who are pushing them in that direction to further their agenda. They must love it when another child spews forth this nonsense. It's almost like a sense of achievement for them... "Oh yes, we've infected another child's mind!". Reminds me of religion with parents pushing their children to believe in their particular God.

Where does this liberal degeneracy end?

Caporegime
OP
'LADY BOY MEN WOMEN GIRL BOYS on MY COMPUTER FORUM AND IN MY SCHOOLS!!!'

< lengthy rubbish that no one reads nor cares about >

'Heh, that'll show those kids who is boss! I remember when it was fields round here and my life was just as miserable then as it is now.'

^every GD poster over the age of 35.

One has to wonder why you spend so much time in GD when all you do is moan at everyone's posts. Go sit in the gardening forum or something, flower boy.

Caporegime
OP
Speaking of manly men and wars, meet Kristin Beck. Former Navy SEAL now living as a transgender woman.

Would anyone here be brave enough to steal her mascara? She asked little Ben Shapiro if he wanted to go home in an ambulance when he started getting clever during a TV discussion. :D

That's different though. He's still a man biologically.

Now what about women turning into men and then joining the SEALs? Somehow I doubt they're going to be at quite the same level as real men.

Caporegime
OP
Yet more proof of child abuse. These people are sick.

6-year-old boy forced to live as a girl while mom threatens dad for not going along

A six-year-old Texas boy is being dressed and presented as a girl by his mother; at the same time, she is threatening the boy’s father legally for not going along with her plan for their son to live as a girl.

James lives as a girl when with his mother, but when with his father and given the choice, the six-year-old boy lives as a boy.

Jeffrey Younger is currently prohibited by court order from affirming in any way his son’s sex, including imparting Christian teaching on gender and sexuality to James.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/6...as-a-girl-while-mom-threatens-dad-for-not-goi

Caporegime
OP
Gender is a fiction. Biological sex is all that matters. You cannot change your sex. If you're born male you are male throughout your life.

That's what I don't get. If I refer to a transwoman as a man (which I wouldn't anyway because that I'm not that much of a knob :p), they'll say I'm wrong because sex and gender is different. Then if I say, well I was referring to your biological sex to begin with, they'll say that's not allowed. You're forced into using gender whether you like it or not.

Caporegime
OP
They also have female hormones due to hormone replacement therapy. They also believe themselves to be female. Gender Dysphoria is a recognised medical condition. They aren't hurting anyone.

Of course, but that doesn't mean they are truly women. I have no problem calling them women and being respectful, but we all know deep down they're not.

Anyway, this is about children, who shouldn't make such decisions.

Back
Top Bottom